potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

potato

A forum where you can be you~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Erm...nothing inspires me??
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 pm by Void

» for me to know- a roleplay
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm by Taylor

» Taylor darling~~
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Taylor

» ATTENTION!
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:29 am by Taylor

» members contest~
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 pm by ~Jess A Tiger~

» banner contest~!
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm by Taylor

» RULES--PLEASE READ~
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 am by Taylor

» chat zone;
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 am by Jalepeǹo

» RULES~! FOLLOW
for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 am by Fluffy

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
for me to know- a roleplay
RULES--PLEASE READ~
Sup, I'm Jess
RULES~! FOLLOW
members contest~
Taylor darling~~
chat zone;
Sup brodwefsd
Erm...nothing inspires me??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:37 am

Paige straightened her back and clenched her pencil in her fist. "Actually, Ms. Roberts, I had a question. How do you shut someone up if they're an absolute idiot?" She cleared her throat, glaring at Elliot. Ms. Roberts was interrupted as the bell rang. Paige pushed Elliot down as he tried standing up and quickly hurried out of the class.
Back to top Go down
https://potatoes.forumotion.com
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 am

Elliot grunted as he was pushed back into his seat. "Bitch." he stood back up, leaving the chewed pencil and a large "69" scratched into the middle of his desk. He made his way towards the bathrooms, pushing people out of his way on the way there. Elliot pushed the door open, checking for a clean stall before doing his business; not bothering to flush. The bell rang before he could wash his hands but he shrugged it off, claiming he would wash them after class.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 am

Name: Elliot Hayes (pronounced as "Haze")

Grade/Age: 15, grade 9. he got held back a year.

Personality: Douchebag. Asshole. Not a single TAYLOR was given that day. 69 is the funniest joke created by man. Get the picture?

Appearance: Always has dark colored clothing. Short, dark, reddish brown hair that tufts up in the front. Always wears a hoodie too large for him. Has rough, almost scaly like hands and wears dark red and black checkered, fingerless gloves over them. Shorts or jeans are optional, as long as theyre loose fitting. He as two long, black with green striped "attachable" feathers right above his pants. Large canines and tough-ish, (light-ish) olive colored skin.

Secret: The "attachable" feathers arent attachable at all. if someone else besides him takes them off (which is quite hard, considering they are attached to the bottom of his spine), he dies/ almost dies depending on how long until he gets them back. However, if he takes them off then they are basically just readily sharpened knives.

[[will upload a reference sheet later on dA]]
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 am

Paige was standing at the free throw line, shooting the orange basketball into the net. She made it with one throw, of course, but she got a good laugh watching the others chuck the ball into the air. Suddenly, one of the coaches blew his whistle and called all the students to gather in a huddle. "Has anyone seen Elliot? That weird fellow with the feathers and gloves?" He asked in a loud, booming voice. Paige silently groaned in her head--was this douchebag in all her classes?
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 am

Elliot casually strolled up to the coach and yelled back "Right here sir damnit!" He patted the coach on the back before taking a ball from a nearby classmate.

(gehirodg i ran out of ideas ok)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Paige scoffed and ran passed Elliot, sticking her hand out and snatching the ball on the way. She dribbled towards the basket before jumping up and successfully shooting for a layup. "Come on, bird boy, step up your game." Paige smirked.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Elliot jumped back as Paige took the ball from him. He crowed a loud "What the hell" before grabbing the ball from the floor. "Bitch, I obviously wasnt ready." Elliot declared before sending a sly glare at her
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 am

Paige smiled smugly. "In sports, people don't wait for you to be ready." She shook her head before crossing her arms. Paige stood firmly in front of Elliot, staring into his eyes with a cold look. "Go on, then. Get ready."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

"In baseball they do." Elliot grunted and spit next to her foot. "Ready to get beat down, dipshit?" he pointed to air behind her "Hey look over there, that kids thrusting behind you!" he sounded shocked as he made a dash for the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Paige laughed, "Is that the best distraction you can think of?!" She ran after him, thankful for her small build--it was the reason she was so fast. Paige leaped into the air, sticking her arm up and grabbing the ball as Elliot shot. "PACKED!" She shouted in his ear, running to the other side of the court.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 am

Elliot squeaked and fell back after Paige had screamed in his ear. One of his feathers bent behind him as he fell flat on his back andhe immediately flipped over on his side, hugging his ribcage as pain racketed through his body
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Paige threw the ball to a nearby student and jogged towards Elliot. "What the TAYLOR? Get up!" She held back a laugh as she watched him struggle. "What happened? Get stabbed?" Paige smirked.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am

[Yeah, what the TAYLOR guys. What the TAYLOR?]

Elliot stayed on the floor for a couple more seconds before getting back up. "Bitch, I highly doubt you even know what being stabbed feels like. Because I dont either. If I dont, you dont, Princess." he punched her soldier before walking out of the court
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 pm

(WHAT THE TAYLOR O:<0

Paige grunted at the punch, quickly regaining her balance. She scrambled after Elliot, still dribbling a ball with her in the halls. "You know, you don't have to be such a grumpy person all the time."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 am

"You dont have to follow me but look at you. " Elliot grumbled and walked fasterr. "And would you stop bouncing that ball? youre gonna get in trouble."

(jigfsaf i dont wanna go to school o<)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 am

Paige shrugged, dribbling the ball between her legs. "Now you care about getting in trouble?" She scoffed, tugging at her leather jacket. "What's with the feathers, by the way? New fashion statement..?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:18 am

"No, but you do." Elliot stared into classroom windows as he walked by them. "Yeah, a fashion statement. " Elliot smirked and glanced back at her. "Whats with the blue hair? I dont remember that ever being a fad."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 am

"Not really, actually." Paige rolled her eyes. "Well, I got news for you, nobody seems to be following your little trend." Her eyes widened at the remark, "I'm not one to follow the norm, I guess you could say. I'm a bit... different, to say the least." She smirked, rubbing the ends of her hair between her fingers. "You know, I think I'm a bit bored. I think I'll head out now." Paige walked in front of Elliot, quickly hurrying towards the exit.

(oyes shes baddd to da boone)
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 am

(Oops i forgot to reply to this one o:)

Elliot stopped walking for a minute before turning around and heading towards the bathroom. He had no where else to go at the moment, and certainly didn't plan on going back to P.E. He sat in one of the stalls and doodled on the wall in Sharpie, waiting for the next bell to ring.

(If paige can read minds and stuff and she was all curious and poop why didnt she read his mind about the feather poop o:< xD)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm

(sheee doesn't use her powers for evillll)

Paige sat outside on the curb, waiting for the bell to ring. Sure enough, the bell rang. She ran inside and sat down on a toilet and shat her pants m im reall bored holyshit im so fucking bored

ummm

While walking in the halls, Paige imstillbored goddammit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
potato :: Misc/Fun Stuff~! :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: