potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

potato

A forum where you can be you~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Erm...nothing inspires me??
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 pm by Void

» for me to know- a roleplay
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm by Taylor

» Taylor darling~~
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Taylor

» ATTENTION!
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:29 am by Taylor

» members contest~
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 pm by ~Jess A Tiger~

» banner contest~!
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm by Taylor

» RULES--PLEASE READ~
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 am by Taylor

» chat zone;
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 am by Jalepeǹo

» RULES~! FOLLOW
for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 am by Fluffy

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
for me to know- a roleplay
RULES--PLEASE READ~
Sup, I'm Jess
RULES~! FOLLOW
members contest~
Taylor darling~~
chat zone;
Sup brodwefsd
Erm...nothing inspires me??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

for me to know- a roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Name: Luna Ride
Grade/Age: 10th grade. 15 years old.
Personality: Luna comes off as a very shy, quiet girl, who enjoys being alone, rather than being with others. This is partly true. She enjoys listening more than speaking, and always turns a light pink when she has to talk in front of a large crowd. Luna is indeed shy-- but don't let that fool you. If you can crack through her shell, you'll discover that she'll slowly become the opposite; protective, loud, and a bit adventurous. However, until you get through that shell, you'll only see Luna burying her nose in a book. Even though she is shy around others- Luna hates being made fun of-- and despises rude people. She doesn't tolerate them one bit, and really will go crazy if you are rude to her.

Appearance: Luna's hair is an auburn color, mixed in with a dark brown. It is pin straight, with several loose waves running through it. Her hair falls a smidge past her shoulders, and is normally kept smooth and neat. Luna's eyes are a bit different. They're a light, spring green, with several small blue specks. She rarely wears makeup, and her motto is 'Your face isn't a paint canvas!'. Luna's skin is a bit on the pale side, with her cheeks a bit rosy and warm. She has a scar in the shape of what looks like- a star, on her wrist. Luna typically wears a sweatshirt and jeans, along with her boots. Did I mention she carries a dark red wand with a multi-colored crystal ball at the tip that glows when she performs magic, which she hides in her boots? *For a better description of her appearance, you can look up Sara Paxton in the movie; Halloweentown*

Secret: Luna is a witch. Yes, a witch. She can perform all sorts of spells- from healing, to flying, to teleporting. The only problem is, if she uses her power too quickly, Luna will collapse to the ground-- sometimes falling into a coma. She discovered her powers while swimming in the ocean, turning the water a neon pink color with a wave of her hand. Her grandmother then taught her everything there was to know about witchcraft and wizardry. Luna has since then blossomed into what some say, "The Greatest Witch of Her Time".

Name: Jesse Foster
Grade/Age: 11th grade, 16 years old
Personality: Jesse is all for having a good time. He loves being free and doing what he likes. He's a bit of a little kid inside, and he really doesn't care what others think of him.
Appearance: Jesse has coco-brown colored curls, that he is constantly running a hand through. His eyes are a hazel color- bright green mixed with light brown. They're an interesting color, and they seem to light up whenever he's having fun. His skin is fair, and he always suits a cheeky, amused green on his face.
Secret: Jesse can control the elements, summing them when he likes. He can make tsunamis with water, or tornadoes with wind, and everything in between.

Last edited by Taylor on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://potatoes.forumotion.com
~Jess A Tiger~

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

~*~ FORM ~*~

Name: Jennel Garcia

Grade/Age: 10th / 15

Personality: Jennel is extremely rowdy and loves to have a good time. However, never taking things seriously, she usually ends up accidentally hurting others feelings or blurting out embarrassing things. She loves to sing and dance, and grew up loving to just get out there and make the world hear her voice. She is not one bit shy.

Appearance: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Secret: When she was only ten years old, she went on a school field trip to an ancient museum. There was something...peculiar about the museum. No one was there except for her class. After awhile, she noticed light multicolored mist dancing about the museum floors. There was also a weird smell in the museum...it was a fresh smell that should've made you feel highly energized, but instead made you very sleepy and relaxed. Jennel finally realized that she had managed to lose her classmates. She was all alone in the museum, is what it seemed like. Suddenly, the mist all gathered around a bright golden vase. The vase had something about it that made it seem...unnatural. Like it wasn't from this world. Jennel found herself slowly walking towards the vase, as if in a trance. The next thing she knew, she woke up, on the floor of the museum, with the vase tipped over on her, and magical liquid drenched her clothing. Suddenly, a magic carpet that the vase was sitting upon, came up to her and shone light in the mist that read, 'Mistress. I, and the powers, are now yours and yours only.' She had been given the powers of flight without wings, the ability to slide into other people as an orb (hard to explain. I got that idea from this one book I read, where the girl like literally ditches her body and 'slides' into a person who last touched something that the girl touched. xD) and even at her greatest strength...the power to travel time. And of course, she has her loyal magic carpet to help her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~ FORM ~*~

Name: Bruno Woods

Grade/Age: 11th / 16

Personality: Bruno is mainly a keep to himself guy, but has a good reason for it. Whenever he gets angry or scared, or something even just for no reason, his secret will be revealed to everyone around him. He is pretty rough and gruff, but loves to be athletic. He used to play a lot of football, before when his secret wasn't out of hand. He may seem mean and a bit scary on the outside, with that scar tracing from the side of his nose to the bottom past his lip, but get to know him and you'll see that he has a heart.

Appearance: Dark tan skin, dark gentle gorgeous brown eyes, black hair, strong build, you get it. BUT!!! He has a different appearance.

His werewolf appearance : [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Secret: His dad was bitten by a 'wolf' before Bruno was born. It turns out that the wolf was actually a werewolf. The werewolf came back after Bruno was born, and killed his father. Bruno's mom knew that Bruno was in danger because of this, and gave Bruno to his aunt and uncle, who already had two kids. His mother disappeared after that, and many think that the werewolf got her too. But Bruno was born with werewolf blood...werewolf power in him...so now, whenever he gets angry, scared, or just on will he can bring out his werewolf form. It's a hard secret to keep, especially during his teen years.

Back to top Go down
http://juzt4teenz.forumotion.com/
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Im just making this up as i go so bear with me

Name: Kort. It means short.

Grade/Age: 9th, aged 13.

Personality:
-Has an odd obsession with ink, always has a bottle of it with him
-Hates being in charge, enjoys instructions being fed to him
-Flips out when his ink bottle is lost
-Only talks when he absolutely has to, and when he makes sarcastic remarks on things
-When he does talk, he tends to stutter often
-tends to wander aimlessly around rooms, in class and out
-zones out quite often

Appearance:
-slightly tanned with a greyish tinge to skin
-short kid. 5'1"
-short, dark brown hair.
-sports them dog ears and anthro-ish dog feet that do indeed fit in shoes :I [sorry i had to. XD]
- Always wearing a hat to cover those ears. Any kind of hat
-Daily outfit consists of large T shirts that usually contain cuss words somewhere on it, Old, dark colored jeans that are longer than his legs, usually trailing on the floor or under his shoes.
-scrawny kid

Secret:
-Test tube baby, born from the test tube and in the lab. He "escaped" from the lab in a way, by "faking his own death." The scientists injected him with a potentially dangerous chemical, causing his body to react strangely and overall stop functioning for a long period of time. When he woke up, he was laying in ditch near an abandoned riverbank being pecked at by crows.

[im assuming the highschool's in america, and being that its illegal for people not to go to school, it wasnt that hard for him to get in... if its not in america then i can just make something up xD]
Holy poop that took longer than expected. i had homework and junk to work on. xD
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 pm

((jess-accepted. woo
fluffy-.. dog feet.xD accepted.

WHO WANTS TO ROLEPLAY WITH MOI?))
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm

WOOP
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 am

((You must start because i'm crappy at it xD)
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am

okie. XD

Comment spree or chatroom))

Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 am

ooc:
who wants to start
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

ooc:
updated one of my characters
'cos im creative
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 am

Oh look the websites working again. Right when I get grounded. -facedesk-))))
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 am

Hm, the website working is an on//off thing for me right now, I'll have to mess with my computer a bit]]
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 am

ooc;;
ladeddum
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 am

He sat in the bathroom stall, writing things on the wall, bad things like.. "Nikki Minaj has swag"
because, you know, Nikki Minaj has swag.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

(-eye twitch- i waited for weeks for that crappy post? o:<)

Luna shoved her red wand into her boots as she opened the door to her school. She tugged on her shirt sleeve so it hid the scar on her wrist. Luna cautiously paused for a minute, looking around. It was a bad habit of hers- always thinking some sort of evil was following her. There never was-- almost no monster dared to step out into the mortal world- especially at a school filled with mortal kids. She tucked her hair behind her ears as she began walking towards her locker. Her school was quite boring, really. There were the preppy cheerleaders who freaked whenever someone entered their 'personal bubble', the goths that silently stalked the halls, the jocks that threw spit balls, the weirdos that hid in the bathroom stalls, the math geeks, and then there was Luna. She didn't really fit into any of those stereotypical groups. But hey, if a group for Witches suddenly opened, then Luna would be the first one to join. Luna finally arrived at her blue locker, and she quickly twisted her combination, flinging it open. She grabbed her books, harshly closing the locker with her elbow. Luna quickly hurried to class, avoiding the swarm of kids running about the halls.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Yes. I told you I posted like 4 paragraphs before but it wouldnt post it for some reason and i got too lazy to type up a whole thing again. xD))

....im tempted to have this guy smash the door open in someones face)))
Back to top Go down
HairyPawter

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am

(Hey it's FuzzyTehDoggie!)

Name: Lupus Tomm

Nickname: Shady

Name: Grade/Age: 10th grade, 14 years
Personality: A shy girl when you meet her, but when you get to know her more she's really funny and crazy. She also loves drawing and writing. She really didn't fit into any of the groups,, she was pretty much a lone wolf- or a lone coyote! She was always the one who got away with things as a kid, but not much anymore. All her friends ditched her so she stopped being all wild.

Secret: She is half coyote (60% coyote and 40% human.) She turns into an brownish tan coyote. She can be a bit rabid\crazy as a coyote but she can control herself too (not much though...) No one in her family knows about this secret because her family is just human. She was bit by a coyote in forest one day,then this happend, she then could talk to them, then she could turn into one! It was pretty scary for her, but she loves it now. Her family pretty much HATES her (and her ex-friends too) so the coyote's are her only friends, and family.

She has brownish blonde (dirty blonde) hair with yellow gold eyes. She always has a gold necklace with a canine on it. She dresses normal, with flowers, headbands.hats(fav.) ect.. She dresses like a tom-boy. She looks like a very cool & nice person when you first see her. (Im not good at describing people D: ) She is very tall, maybe even the tallest person at the school.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:04 am

(acceptedd o:
thanks for joining fuzzyy)
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:26 am

anyone wanna rp ^-^
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm

~*~ FORM ~*~

Name: Paige Lance
Grade/Age: 9th grade. i think you'd be 14 if youre in 9th right
Personality: Paige isn't like most girls. Not just because of her secret, but because of her personality. She's sarcastic, sharp-tongued, and rebellious. Her entire life plan is already in her mind;; Avoid eye contact, no friends, and no raising hands. Paige just wants to get out of highschool and get her career started. She lives with her dad, who works on cars for a living, so Paige learned pretty quickly how to handle herself and defend others. Paige can be extremely protective of others, and if you threaten her or her family-- she'll snap. When Paige isn't working on some sort of car, she is strumming her guitar and singingg o:<
Appearance: Paige always, always, always, wears a leather jacket, a plaid shirt, and her combat boots. Without them, she feels empty. Paige also always has an acoustic guitar strapped to her back. Her hair is a dark brown color, however, the ends are died a vibrant blue color. Her hair matches her eyes, which are a neon, vibrant blue, causing most people to believe they're fake. Paige has a light spray of freckles on her cheeks and nose. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
(i know she looks nothing like what i described but omg i watched a movie and she was in it and i couldnt get over how pretty she was dgjsdgsdj)
Secret: Paige can read and control minds. She was told by her father her mother had the same ability. Paige discovered it's her smooth, controlling voice that can hypnotize others. She can control people by simply singing a song, or speaking. Paige rarely uses her powers, claiming it's not right.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:35 am

P aige-

Paige sat in her seat, tapping her foot to the beat of a song that was playing in her head. She hated this. The class had been waiting for almost 20 minutes now for the teacher to walk in. The jocks had grown impatient, and were now jumping around the room, occasionally flirting with the cheerleaders.
She rolled her blue eyes, though, she couldn't blaim them, she was becoming impatient aswell. Finally, a young teacher with auburn-red hair walked in, setting a cup of hot coffee on her desk. A few jocks whistled as she bent over to grab an expo marker.
The red head wrote her name on the board in cursive, "Ms. Roberts". With no hesitation, Ms.Roberts began attendance.
"Alice?" "Here."
"Amanda?" "Here."
"Bryan?" "Here."
"Beyonce?" "Here."
"Jackie?" "Here."
"Prim?" "Here."
"Cookie?" "Here."
The teacher proceeded, running through the list of names quickly.
"Paige?" "Here."
"Elliot?"
There was no response.
"Well, has anyone seen Elliot today?" Ms. Roberts asked impatiently, setting the bulletin board down, standing up from her chair.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 am

Elliot slammed the door open, knocking 4 frames off of the wall next to him.
"What's up fucks"he smirked as he started a leisurely pace towards his desk in the back row. Elliot smacked the girl next to him on the butt with his book bag and crowed "'Sup baby" before plopping down in his own seat and taking out a pencil- the only thing he had brought to school. Immediately scraping the number "69" onto his desk, he cast a cold eye at Mrs. Roberts and said "I was on time for class, right ," he spat out the last word of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 am

Paige immideatley jumped from her seat, grabbing Elliot's shirt collar harshly. "Don't-touch-me." She muttered, slamming him back into his seat with harsh force.
Ms. Roberts walked over to Elliot's desk and snatched the pencil out of his hands. "Mr. Elliot, do not use that language in my classroom. I expect you to be on time tomorrow, or we will certainly have a problem." She said coldly, staring him in the eyes. Ms. Roberts spun to face Paige, "And, young lady, no matter how annoying your classmates are, I expect you to not... harm them." She said with a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 am

"Oo, feisty arent ya' " Elliot made a "pucker up" face at her and winked before rubbing his own back. He flipped off the teacher as she walked away with his pencil and leaned over to look in Paige's bag. "Give me a pencil will you" Elliot grunted as he took one of her pencils and continued scraping away at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 am

"Excuse me? Ever heard of privacy?" Paige hissed before grabbing her pencil. She zipped her bag shut and began her worksheet, scribbling quickly with her mechanical pencil. Paige glanced at Elliot and shook her head. "Douche bag." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am

"No, is it french?" Elliot picked a chewed pencil off the floor and continued scratching at his desk. "Teacher, I have a question for you now answer it damnit" he yelled across the room as Mrs. Roberts was explaining when and how to get pregnant. "Can you please explain how to find a chick's pussy hole if its- oh i dont know- hard to find?" he scratched his head with his pencil and pretended to look like he was asking a serious question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for me to know- a roleplay   for me to know- a roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
potato :: Misc/Fun Stuff~! :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: